Moringa flowers are a source of multiple nutrients and antioxidants. The leaves, flowers, and pods are all used to make tea. The flowers can be brewed, or they can be infused with spices for a different flavour. The leaves can also be used to make infusion tea.
Moringa Flowers Tea has many beneficial contains, Such as
- vitamin A
- vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin), B-6
- Folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Calcium (Ca)
- Potassium (K)
- Iron (Fe)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- Phosphorus (P)
- zinc (Zn)
Moringa trees are a source of high-quality nutrients, including antioxidants and vitamins. The flowers, leaves, pods, and seeds of this tree are all rich in different nutrients. Moringa flowers have the highest level of antioxidants among all plant parts. They also contain vitamins A, C, E, K, and potassium. The leaves are high in calcium and magnesium. The seeds contain a good amount of protein as well as beneficial fats.
- Organic Moringa flower Day Tea Wellness
- Energetic Bio morning tea and detox
- 100% Bio Moringa flower tea Decalcifying The body,
- Moringa flower tea is a Longevity health source, nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- Moringa Superfoods Can Improve Your Health & Increase Longevity Certified Organic
- Moringa flower Tea – An Antioxidant-Rich Energy Booster.
- Moringa flowers some Ingredients may be harmful to pregnant women, so pregnant women must avoid moringa tea.
Our pure moringa flower tea contains 47 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, 30% vegetable protein, and eight (8) essential amino acids. In addition, a pound-to-pound comparison contains 7x the Vitamin C found in oranges, 4x the Vitamin A of carrots, 4x the calcium of milk, 3x potassium of bananas, and essential minerals such as zinc and iron.