MORINGA ICED TEA
Trying to cut out sodas for your kids? Make them some Moringa Iced Tea.
What you need:
- Dried Moringa leaves
- Warm water
1. Measure out the quantity of dried leaves that you would like to make lets say a pot, depending on how strong it is. Add warm water. I read up that hot water kills nutrients in moringa, so it is best to use warm and let it steep for longer.
2. Halfway through steeping, roughly about 5 minutes, add lemon slices and ginger wedges and allow to steep some more.
3. Drain the tea, sweeten with honey.
4. Pour into a glass, add ice cubes and garnish with a slice of lemon and fresh Mint leaves.
5. You can make this in large quantities and chill.
Quench your thirst the Moringa way. It contains all the antioxidants and all the jazz that’s good for you. Rather than throw the leaves away after making a tea, blend the leaves into your smoothie. Waste not, want not